Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.Bose Professional 803287-1110 PowerSpace P21000A 2-Channel Power Amplifier w/ AmpLink is Ideal for zone-expansion applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers enhance any premium commercial sound installation with clean, reliable power — and digital connectivity. A Bose AmpLink input allows for multiple channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio from Bose DSPs via a single Cat 5 cable. The PowerSpace P21000A provides 1000 watts per channel and features versatile outputs that give you the flexibility to deliver full channel power to either low- or high-impedance loads — without bridging — and even send double power to a single zone. For premium commercial applications, Bose PowerSpace amplifiers provide the power and performance to get the job done — pure and simple.
- 1000 watts per channel and compatible with Bose loudspeakers, DSPs, and controls to create complete commercial sound systems
- Bose AmpLink input for simplified multichannel digital audio connection to compatible DSPs, reducing terminations and related points of failure
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to either low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high impedance (70/100V) loads without bridging
- I-Share output delivers 2x power level by combining the current of both channels
- Auto-standby mode saves power when audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wakes when audio returns
- Applications: Retail stores, Restaurants and bars, Hospitality venues, Conference centers, Schools, Auxiliary zones
- Shipping Weight: 19.4