Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Bose Professional 808932-0210 AVM-1 Sense Microphone mounts discreetly into ceilings and provides an analog output over a balanced audio connection. Designed for use with AutoVolume compensation, as featured in select Bose sound processors, the microphone delivers a continuous ambient room noise reference. This allows the AutoVolume algorithm to adjust output zone levels automatically based on activity in the room.
- Discreet, flush-mounted design blends seamlessly into common ceiling surfaces
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone capsule operates on phantom power and can be located up to 610 meters (2,000 feet) away from the sound processor
- Spring clips help make installation easy while keeping the microphone firmly in place
- Condensation cover protects wire terminals from moisture collection and ensures sustained operation in above-ceiling mounting locations
- Microphone type: Condenser, requires +48V phantom power
- Output: 3-pin balanced, connector (fixed terminal)
- Compatible with: Bose CSP processors (CSP-1248, CSP-428)
- Shipping Weight: 0.37