Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Crown's 135MA and 160MA are high value mixer-amplifiers for commercial audio. They provide 8-ohm and constant-voltage outputs (70V and 100V). Typical uses are paging, background music, and music-on-hold. The 135MA provides 3 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 35W amplifier output. The 160MA provides 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and a 60W amplifier output. Other features include priority muting, voice activated muting, phantom power, and bass and treble controls.
- 3 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 35W amplifier output channel in 135MA
- 4 inputs (each with a volume control), and one 60W amplifier output channel in 160MA
- Ideal for paging, background music, and music-on-hold
- Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line input, telephone output, dual RCA stereo music inputs, screw-terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting by VOX or external switch
- Bass and Treble controls on master output
- Shipping Weight: 11.02