The Current audio IRCBRTable TopIR Receiver captures InfraRed commands from your remote control and distributes these on to an IRCB1X4 or compatible connecting Block.
- InfraRed modulation frequency bandwidth: 30 - 60 kHz.
- Cable length 6.5 (2m), extendable to max. 300 meters (UTP or equivalent).
- Red 3.5mm TRRS plug pin configuration from tip to sleeve:
- Tip = yellow = IR Data
- Ring 1 = black = Ground
- Ring 2 = red = +12VDC
- Sleeve = white = Status
- Reception range: Up to 32 ft, depending on local conditions and remote control used.
- Reception angle: 45 degrees off axis.
- Talkback LED (BLUE). Indicates InfraRed reception only when Emitter(s) are connected.
- Status LED (AMBER). Indicates power status of A/V system
- Dimensions: 2 1/8" (55mm) x1 1/2" (40mm) x 1" (25mm)
Manufacturer SKU: IRCBR
- Shipping Weight: 2