Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.The optional RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
Recommended for: Studio, Tour, Portable.
- Polar Pattern : omni-directional
- Element : back electret-Condenser
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB +-3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Operating Voltage : phantom power 9V-52VDC
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 250 Ω ± 30% (@ 1KHz)
- Operating Voltage: 9~52V DC Phantom Power
- Sensitivity: -63 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1V/microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit)
- Dimensions: Ø10(mic head) x 145(L) mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.5