The LE4000 connects the alarm control panel to the cellular network and reports alarm signals directly to a monitoring station receiver (Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5). The LE4000 uses the cellular network to ensure low-cost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications and is compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) format.
The LE4000 is installed between the telephone connection of a control panel and telephone line. When used in a backup role, the communicator assesses the connection to the PSTN phone line, and if that has failed, it then connects to the cellular network to send an alarm signal to the monitoring station. In a primary role, the communicator simply sends the alarm transmission over the cellular network immediately. Alarm signals are transmitted directly to the IP linecard of the monitoring station receiver without the need of clearinghouse involvement saving valuable time and eliminating a potential point of failure.
Activating and initializing the LE4000 can be done by your monitoring company. No special tools are required.
- Uses LTE cellular network for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
- Automatically switches to 3G (HSPA/HSPA+) if LTE service is not available
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID and SIA (300 baud) formats
- Full event reporting
- 2 on-board inputs
- 2 on-board outputs (open collector)
- Activation and initialization via website or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
- View communicator status directly from your mobile phone to support on-site or remote troubleshooting
- PTM (Panel Transmission Monitor) switches from PSTN to cellular on unsuccessful communication attempts
- SMS command & control for panel arm/disarm
- PTM call routing to direct cellular signals to multiple receivers based on dialed number
- Advanced carrier selection to secure a suitable cellular connection
- Two unique trouble display models
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers