Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Due to rapidly-evolving cellular technologies, 2G/3G network sunsets are already on the horizon – with some having already been completed. Now’s the time to adopt and adapt. Switch to LTE today, to offer customers long-lasting investment protection, and reduce your future truck rolls. The LE4010 connects the alarm control panel to the Cellular network and reports alarm signals directly to a monitoring station receiver (SurGard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5). The LE4010 uses the Cellular network to ensure low-cost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications and is compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) formats.
- Uses LTE network for highspeed, reliable and low-cost communications to an IP receiver
- Automatically switches to 3G (HSPA/HSPA+) if LTE service is not available
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) formats
- Full event reporting
- 4 on-board inputs with NC, NO or SEOL supervision
- 4 on-board outputs (open collector)
- Activation and initialization via web user or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
- PTM (Panel Transmission Monitor) switches from PSTN to cellular on unsuccessful communication attempts
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers
- View communicator status directly from your mobile phone to support on-site or remote troubleshooting
- SMS command & control for panel arm/disarm
- PTM call routing to direct cellular signals to multiple receivers based on dialed number
- Advanced carrier selection to secure a suitable cellular connection
- Two unique trouble display models