The DSC PG9312 is a black-color, PowerG, wireless outdoor door/window contact with auxiliary input. The PG9312 contact is perfect for protecting any outdoor entry or exit, including perimeter gates, pool and garden enclosures, shed doors, windows, and more.
It is the only outdoor magnetic contact with a two-way communication protocol, ensuring highly reliable, advanced security. The PG9312 has back and front tamper-proofing and upcoming anti-obstruction capabilities not yet seen in the market add an extra layer of protection to the device (for selected systems), while a paintable exterior makes it easy to conceal.
With built-in PowerG leading-edge wireless intrusion technology with two-way communication, the PG9312 prevents lost alarms. An extralong transmission range makes it suited for very large properties. A wide gap tolerance reduces false alarms caused by wind and animals bumping outdoor gates and enclosures. IP66 dust-tight and waterproof rating ensures dependable operation even in extreme environments.
A robust device designed for both residential and high-volume commercial use, the PowerG PG9312 outdoor magnetic contact ensures superb performance over many years, with a long-lasting battery and reliable operation in severe weather conditions, including temperatures of -40 degree C/-40 degree F to +66 degree C/151 degree F.
Installation in challenging outdoor settings is made easy by an ultra-strong magnet that allows a wide gap tolerance. Wireless technology makes installations easier, faster, and less disruptive, while maintenance is simplified by a battery that can be replaced without removing the device from the surface.
- PowerG robust industry leading commercial grade wireless technology
- Provides exceptional outdoor protection of windows, gates, and doors
- Extra-long transmission range makes it suited for very large properties
- Operates dependably in extreme weather and harsh environmental conditions (IP66 certified)
- Wide gap tolerance reduces false alarms, and makes installation easier
- Delivers long-lasting security with a battery life of up to 5 years (with typical use)
- Fast and convenient auto-enrollment, with a pull tab
- Battery can be replaced without removing the device
- Easily concealed, with a paintable exterior casing that can be matched to any surface
- Complies with the strict security standard EN Grade 2
- Compatible with DSC iotega, DSC PowerSeries Neo systems, Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ systems
- Shipping Weight: 0.18