Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The PG9935 is a wireless PowerG shock detector that gives you protection against those that would try and break and enter by smashing through a door or window to gain entry into your home or business. This shock detector also features an optional magnet contact so that it can serve a dual purpose as a door or window closure. Not only does it have those features but it also contains wiring contacts for simple 2 wire switches so that if you have existing wired contacts were the wires may have been severed between the main panel and the existing contact; you can still utilize it.
You are also able to set the sensitivity of the shock detector so that you can reduce false alarms caused by slight tremors such as lightning strikes.
- Visible link quality indicator on the device
- High immunity to background vibrations
- Adjustable shock/vibration thresholds
- Front and Back tamper
- Optional magnetic reed switch contact
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Prolonged battery life (5 years with typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Certified with ULC Wireless Commercial Burglary Listing under ULC-S304-16 Standard - an industry first in Canada
- Shipping Weight: 0.44