Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
KIT for Comercial Fire with TL300 Universal IP Alarm Communicator Transformer and Power Supply in the PC4050CR cabinet.
DSC’s 3G3070-CF and T-Link TL300/TL300CF are UL listed as sole path communication systems for fire control panel communications with cellular and IP communications respectively. In order to obtain this listing, these products were thoroughly tested as per the UL864 9th Edition and UL1610 Standards.
The IP alarm communicator models 3G3070-CF and T-Link TL300CF are FM approved for use as a single communication technology when the heartbeat supervision is enabled at the Supervising station compatible receiver. These communicators can also be used in a back-up configuration in conjunction with an approved DACT communicator.
- Commercial fire internet communicator
- Works with any control panel that communicates using contact ID format
- Configured for standalone commercial fire applications
- Compliant with NFPA72 Editions: 2002, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Power supply included
- Compatible with most control panels that use the Contact ID format
- 128-bit AES encryption (NIST approved)
- Supports DHCP (dynamic IP addresses)
- Low network bandwidth requirements
- Reports events to 2 different receiver IP addresses
- UL standard & encrypted line security
- 4 on-board programmable zone inputs and 2 programmable voltage outputs as standalone module
- Programmable through the PK5500 LCD keypad or T-Link Console software
- Software upgrades via network
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I/II/III/IV/V monitoring station receivers
- ULC Passive or active security levels
- ULC active line security levels A1-A4
- Polling and hardware substitution protection