Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
IMPASSA Alarm.com Dual Path LTE/IP Communicator with back plastic and antennas
The LTE module enables wireless reporting of all alarms and other system events from the DSC IMPASSA control panel using an all-digital, LTE wireless (cellular) network. The module can be used as the primary communication path for all alarm signaling, or as a backup to a telephone connection to the central monitoring station. The wireless alarm signaling and routing service is operated by Alarm.com. The LTE module also features integrated support for Alarm.com’s home automation solution with built-in Z-Wave capabilities. Model TL8055LT is a single communication channel using two technologies (cellular LTE/IP) for sending alarms to supervising station.
- Verizon LTE cellular technology ensures fast speeds, and longest service life on the latest network technology
- Redundant Dual-Path LTE/IP communications provide high reliability
- Cellular signal strength read-out to optimize placement
- Built-in 2-way audio over LTE (VoLTE capable)
- Dual external antennas allow flexible placement for best signal strength
- Visual Verification image delivery via monitoring station/app using PowerG PIRcam motion detectors
- Enterprise notices via Alarm.com
- Built-in EmPower/ Z-Wave automation
- Supports Alarm.com image sensor via virtual zone
- Weather/severe weather alerts via Alarm.com displayed on panel keypad
- Alarm.com AirFX remote toolkit
- Remote firmware upgradeable over cellular or IP path via Alarm.com AirFX
- Compatible with IMPASSA V1.3+ alarm panels