Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The DSC Alarm.com TL880LTVZ is a wireless Verizon LTE/Internet/Dual-Path alarm communicator that is compatible with the DSC PowerSeries Neo control panels. The TL880LTVZ ensures reliable primary or back up alarm communication of the phone line for your home or business.
When the TL880LTVZ is connected to the PC-Link connector on the DSC HS2016/HS2032/HS2064/HS2128 control panel(s), the alarm reporting paths can be combined through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), if so desired, plus the cellular Verizon LTE network and internet for increased redundancy to the GeoArm central monitoring station. It conveniently utilizes the cellular network and Internet as back-up to ensure high speed, reliable and secure alarm communications to alleviate any concerns about the possibility of phone line disruption. Also, the TL880LTVZ can serve as a primary communicator in locations where there is no traditional phone line. Having the internet and LTE in the same module means as the industry moves away from traditional phone lines, DIYers can continue to rely on redundant transmission methods.
With 128-bit AES encryption of the alarm signal, central stations, and DIYers can be assured that this is the most secure alarm communicator offered. And with programmable (by seconds) supervision heartbeats, the TL880LTVZ communicators availability is fully monitored. The TL880LTVZ offers full data reporting and remote management which saves time and reduces the maintenance costs. With the use of DSCs DLS5 Downloading Software, you can remotely program and configure the control panel, change user information, retrieve historical records, generate the status reports and maintenance details from a PC via the cellular or internet connection. Also, the TL880LTVZ can be used as a fundamental tool to deliver visual verification to reduce the high costs that can be incurred by false alarms and unnecessary site-checks.
As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, aLTErnate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The TL880LTVZ conveniently utilizes the cellular network to reduce the need for dedicated phone lines and/or the impact of phone line interruption. The TL880LTVZ is an ideal solution for both residential and small to medium business environments.
- Dual-pa th (LTE/Internet) for flexibility and redundancy
- Alarm.com interactive services allow Z-Wave sensors, remote arm/disarm and other functions from web portal or smartphone application
- Signal strength and trouble display
- PC-Link connection
- Remote mount up to 15.2m (50) from the alarm panel using the 4-wire connection
- Compatible with HS2016/ HS2032/HS2064/ HS2128 V1.1+ control panels
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers
- 128-bit AES encryption via cellular and internet
- Back up or primary cellular alarm communication and ethernet
- Remote firmware upgrade capability via cellular or Internet using Alarm.com management portal
- Full event reporting to GeoArm central station
- Cellular periodic test transmission
- Integrated call routing
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via cellular or internet
- PC-Link connection
- Programmable labels
- SIA and Contact ID (CID) formats supported
- Signal strength and trouble display LEDs
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card included with communicator
- Supervision heartbeats over Ethernet path or over the Cellular path, when the Ethernet path is known to be in a trouble condition
- 2-way audio capable when used with audio module HSM2955(R)