Compact and powerful, eero Beacon is half the size of eero but comes with the same advanced WiFi technology. Simply plug it into a wall outlet to add 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage. You can also add as many eero Beacons as you want. If there's an outlet, there's WiFi. eero Beacon is also equipped with an LED nightlight. With an ambient light sensor and automatic dimmer, it intelligently adjusts brightness depending on the time of day. You can also choose to set your own brightness schedule using the eero app.
The eero Beacon features:
- Dimensions (in inches): 4.76 by 2.91 by 1.18
- WiFi connectivity eero Beacon: Dual-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless 2x2 MU-MIMO, beamforming, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wired connectivity None
- Smart home connectivity Thread 1.1 Border Router, Bluetooth LE 4.2
- Nightlight : 10 Lumen LED nightlight, with automated dimming
- Electrical requirements: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Required for setup: Supported iOS or Android device, Internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). Click here to learn more.
- Environmental requirements Operating: 0C - 35C; Storage: -25C - 60C; Relative Humidity Operating: 20%-90% non-condensing; Altitude Operating: 3000m
- Processor, memory and storage 700 MHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage.
- Security and network services: WPA2 encryption, Family Profiles, DHCP, IPV6, NAT, VPN Passthrough, UPnP, Static IP, and Port Forwarding.
- Warranty and service 1-year limited warranty and service included. Use of eero is subject to the terms found here.
- Support: Click here to view more information on the eero support page.
- Generation: eero Home WiFi System 2nd Generation - 2017 release
- Shipping Length: 2.36
- Shipping Width: 3.86
- Shipping Weight: 2