Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
A sleeker, brighter Nest thermostat
The Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd Generation has a sleek design, a display that's easier to read, and it can now see you coming from across the room.
The circular screen displays crucial information at 480 x 480 pixels and in full 24-bit color. With Farsight technology, the thermostat senses your presence and lights up immediately. It's not only a handy way to see exactly what the current temperature is, and whether you're operating at peak energy efficiency, but it'll help you get around better if you're up at night.
Spend just one week setting your Nest thermostat by hand, and it will learn your preferences. You'll find yourself waking up, leaving for work, coming home and settling in for an evening with the family without having to worry about setting the right temperature. And you'll notice the difference on your utility bill, too. If you walk out of the house with the heat or AC still blasting, your Nest thermostat will remember to turn it down for you while you're gone. And if the boss asks you to stay late at work, no problem, you can just fire up the free Nest app and make sure energy isn't being wasted while you're away.
Easy to connect, a snap to use
The Nest Learning Thermostat installs easily, using an included wall plate and two screws. After it's in place, you can begin monitoring and controlling your energy usage via strong Wi-Fi® on the 5GHz spectrum. You'll be able to change the temperature from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop. You can make instant changes to your thermostat's schedule and check your energy usage from wherever you are. Whether you're keeping tabs on your own home while you're at work or helping out your aging parents, saving energy has never been easier.
Pays for itself
In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy cost, that means it paid for itself in under two years. Use these handy tools to determine if Nest is right for you: Nest Savings Estimator | Will the Nest Thermostat work for you?
Expand your Nest system
Your Nest devices work together to give you more control over home security. If your smoke detector sends you an alert while you're at work, you can turn on your Nest camera and assess the situation instantly, then use the camera's microphone and speakers to warn anyone who might be home. Even better, if your Nest Protect senses rising levels of carbon monoxide, your Nest Thermostat can automatically turn off your gas furnace.
- Smart thermostat creates a personalized schedule based on the temperature changes you've made
- Adjust the temperature from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Easy installation with included wall plate and two screws
- Free smartphone app for Apple® and Android devices available from App Store and Google play
- Smartphone control requires connecting the Nest thermostat to your Wi-Fi® network
- Farsight technology senses when you're in the room, even at a distance
- NestSense can automatically turn your thermostat to a pre-programmed temperature when you are not home
- Nest Leaf icon appears when you turn to a temperature that's energy efficient
- Two-step authentication makes your Nest devices more secure
- Compatible with:
- Amazon Echo (Alexa)
- Google Home
- Works with Apple Watch
- Easy to read 24-bit color LCD screen:
- 480 x 480 pixel display
- 2-1/8"" display diameter
- Runs on built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 3-5/16"" diameter x 1-1/4"" depth
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Shipping Length: 3.1496079999999997
- Shipping Width: 6.4960664999999995
- Shipping Depth: 6.4960664999999995
- Shipping Weight: 1.763696