Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Linear EN-2A4 720-100101 E3 Telephone Entry System is a Browser-based telephone entry system with embedded Linux for fast and easy remote management. No need for a PC or a server. Incredibly durable Linear ArmorTech polycarbonate housing stands against all elements. Light weight and RFI friendly. Leverages existing technology investments. Compatible with 2 wire telephony options, POTS and VOIP for easy and fast installations.
Applications: Gated communities, parking garages, office buildings, apartments, dormitories, hotels/motels, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
Linear E3 Telephone Entry System EN-2A4 / Linear Nortek EN2A4 Features:
- Sensor and Optional Camera: Motion sensor, ambient light sensor and optional HD IP camera
- Backlit Color Display: Easy to read programmable display with adjustable font size.
- RFID Inside:Option to mount a reader internally for aesthetically pleasing end result.
- Easy Navigation: Stainless steel keypad with recessed illuminated blue keys. Polycarbonate home key with white illuminated backlighting.
- Audio and Sound: Digital signal processing for noise reduction and voice clarity.
- Locking Mechanisms: Postal lock and 3-point locking mechanism for added security.
- Front Housing Materials: Engineered Linear ArmorTech polycarbonate with stainless steel faceplate.
- Shipping Weight: 5