Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.Linear MCS-109950 Multi-Code 12-24V Gate Receiver eliminates the risk of damage to gate operators and receivers because of improper voltage is a vital part of protecting your investment, and the MCS 109950 receiver can help you do just that. The MCS 109950 Multi-Code and Stanley-compatible gate receiver can operate from 12 to 30 volts AC or 10.5 volts DC. The relay contacts are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 amps.
This receiver supports transmitters that use 300 MHz Multi-Code format and Stanley 310 MHz transmitters. With up to 1,024 possible codes, set via DIP switches, this receiver is extremely secure and resistant to tampering.
- Dual frequency compatible
- Jumper selectable
- 12 to 24 volts AC or DC
- Single relay
- Comes with whip antenna, 3 feet of coaxial cable and bulkhead connector
- Auto voltage sensing
- 12 to 30 VAC or 10.5 to 30 VDC; 15 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- 300 MHz and 310 MHz frequencies
- Dimensions: 3.625 inches by 5.25 inches by 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1