Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Lutron LOS-CIR-1500-WH Infared Ceiling Mount Sensor passive infrared ceiling-mount sensors can integrate into LutronR systems or function as stand-alone controls using a LutronR power pack.
The sensor uses a small semiconductor heat detector that resides behind a multi-zone optical lens. The
detector is sensitive to the heat emitted by the human body. In order to trigger the sensor, the source of heat must move from one range of detection to another. Non-moving hot objects will not cause the lights to turn on.
- Intelligent, continually adapting Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor
- Passive Infrared (PIR) sensing
- Reliable motion detection with high error immunity
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 1500ft (140m) Coverage when mounted on an 8 ft to 12 ft (2.4 m to 3.7 m) ceiling
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system