Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Lutron® Tamper Resistant, Self-Testing GFCI Receptacles
- Continuous self-test functionality – disconnects power to receptacle if critical components are damaged and GFCI protection is lost – providing “continuous self-testing” that initiates within 2.5 seconds and is a continuous cycle every 30 seconds or less.
- Three provisions for providing protection:
- Continuous electronic sensing, testing and evaluation utilizing diagnostic software located on the printed circuit board.
- raditional testing mode by manually operating the “test and reset” buttons utilizing a supervisory circuit as specified in UL 943 section 5.15.
- Auto-sensing mode for immediate interruption for a ground fault condition for Class A protection (4 – 6 mA).
- Manual Test – this design incorporates a full system test function. The GFCI, when manually tested, induces a simulated ground fault leakage current to the printed circuit board. This in turn causes the mechanical system to react based on the action of the solenoid. The entire mechanical and electronic GFCI system is reviewed for functionality.
- Reverse wire safety feature – if wired incorrectly there will be no power to the face or to downstream receptacles for added safety.
- Shipping Weight: 1.5