Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Combining exclusive Marantz technologies and elegant styling, the CD6007 compact disc player features a reference class AK4490 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter along with our HDAM-SA2 (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology to deliver pure sonic performance. The center-mounted CD drive mechanism is compatible with music CD, CD-R and CD-RW discs, while the USB-A port even supports Hi-Res audio such as FLAC HD, DSD and more.
- Versatile playback for all your audio: Easily enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection and more through the front USB input.
- Supports all your favorite files: Enjoy all your files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Enjoy pristine sound quality from your CD and digital media files: The high quality 192-kHz/24-bit D/A conversion features an AK4490 chip with two selectable digital filter and accurate system clock.
- Optimized audio reproduction: New selectable two digital filters optimize reproduction of digital music content
- Engineered for your sound: Further sound tuned with carefully selected components..
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones: Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and the auto off circuit turns off when a headphone is not connected to avoid any unwanted interference.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner more complete sound.
- Best amplifier connection: Gold Plated L/R/Coax output for a strong continuous connection to your amplifier.
- Easy to use: System remote controls CD Player, amplifier, and network player.
- Shipping Weight: 20