Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The 96" (2.4 m) Signal Safe IEC Power Cord from Middle Atlantic is a power cord that eliminates slack and loops caused by long power cords. These cables offer a Signal Safe design, which incorporates twisted wires to minimize disruptive AC magnetic fields.
The Signal Safe IEC replaces standard power cords and is available in multiple sizes with straight plugs for a cleaner and more organized installation.
- The IEC power cord saves space at the back of the rack and eliminates slack and loops caused by long power cords.
- The power cord has NEMA 5-15 P straight plugs at one end and IEC 60320 / C13 connector at the other.
- The Signal Safe design incorporates 14 gauge twisted wires to minimize disruptive AC magnetic fields.
- It provides a cleaner and more organized installation.
- It is available with a blue stripe to identify different circuits.
Dimensions & Measurements
- Cord Length: 8 ft (2.44 m)
- Characteristics & Features
- Finish: Blue Stripe
- Material: Wire
- Plug Type: 5-15P
- Certifications: Greenguard, RoHS, UL Listed
- UL Listing Number: E320812
- UL Standards Tested: 817
- Product Length: 96
- Shipping Length: 5
- Shipping Width: 3
- Shipping Weight: 0.91