Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
Optimize any installation with the industry-leading power capacity of the fixed voltage, DC Power Distribution line. These solutions not only remove messy, space-consuming, unreliable wall warts and other power clutter from the design, but also provide maximum power to support a multitude of 5V devices.The 200W unit provides high current capacity to an extensive number of 5V outputs, maximizing the same voltage in the single unit. The multi-mount design can be installed in an available 1RU space or at the back or side of the rack for zero-U mounting, providing ultimate installation flexibility. Promoting enhanced design of system power demands, while still providing a seamless install experience, the 200W DC Power Distribution line is innovatively engineered for multiple applications spanning markets from North America to Europe.
- Industry-leading number of outputs with power distributed to as many as 24 devices
- Maximum current capacity, up to 200W of power
- 5V, 40A Max (200W)
- Reliable multi-level protection on both AC input and DC outputs to ensure maximum uptime
- MOV surge and overload protection on the AC input
- Individual redundancy built in with auto-resetting PTC overload protection on each individual output
- Greater mounting flexibility with multi-mount design that fits in 1 rackspace or can mount at the back or side of the rack simply by rotating mounting brackets
- Color-coded screw terminal connectors with industry standard 5V and polarity labeling for easy identification
- 120V-230V input supports both North American and European installations
- LED indicator lights alerting maximum capacity on each voltage bank
- Leads trimmed to suitable length leaves less cable to manage, enhancing aesthetics and increasing airflow
- Ultra-quiet, thermostatic temperature controlled fan with automatic speed adjustment
- Hardware kit includes flexible mounting hardware, color-coded screw terminal connectors to connect devices, and a 6ft IEC power cord
- Shipping Weight: 8.1