The IQ Panel 2 Plus includes 7” HD Touchscreen, a built-in 5MP camera and a new exclusive feature: Dual SRF featuring PowerG, the best wireless sensor protocol available. PowerG has 4x the range of traditional wireless, military grade 2-way encryption, automatic signal adjustment to improve battery life and ensure a reliable connection, and interference circumvention to ensure your signals never get blocked by other wireless protocols.
In addition to PowerG compatibility each IQ Panel 2 Plus includes a special daughter card for backwards compatibility with one of three different legacy wireless frequencies: 319.5 MHz (Qolsys S-Line, Interlogix) 345 MHz (Honeywell, 2gig) or 433 MHz (DSC) to allow you to re-use your old sensors without requiring an expensive translator.
The IQ Panel 2 Plus also includes Qolsys 2.2 Software, with powerful features such as Live View, Live Answer, Bluetooth Touchless Disarming, LTE & Wi-Fi Dual Path Connectivity and more.
PowerG - 4x range vs traditional wireless. Industry best encryption. 2-way communication
- DUAL SRF - PowerG & legacy security in a single panel, no translator. Keep your existing sensors. Works with legacy life safety. No more translators. Add new PowerG encrypted sensors.
- 7” HD Touchscreen - with a built-in 5MP camera.
- Live View - View Alarm.com Video Cameras on the 7" screen
- Live Answer - Answer Skybell Video Doorbell from the IQ Panel
- Wizard - Easy install wizard speeds up installation time. Technician friendly. DIY installation.
- Touchless Disarming - Hands-free Bluetooth disarming with up to five smartphones.
- Dual-Path Connectivity - LTE and Wi-Fi working simultaneously for faster speeds and better reliability.
- Mobile APP - Control all your favorite feature from the palm of you hand
- Disarm Photos - Capture images each time your code is entered
- Panel Glassbreak - Built-in glassbreak protection to protect what matters most.
- Smarthome Ready - Pair cameras, lights, locks, thermostats, garage openers, and more.
319.5MHz and PowerG:
345MHz and PowerG:
433MHz and PowerG: