Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
The QSPS-DH-1-75 QS Link Power Supply provides up to 75 Power Draw Units (PDUs) on a QS link. The QSPS-DH-1-75 powers additional compatible accessories and devices, allowing them to be added to a QS system.
- Model Number: QSPS-DH-1-75
- Input Power
- Nominal input voltage: 100–277 V~
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Current consumption, fully loaded (typical):
- 0.5 A (277 V~)
- 0.7 A (230 V~)
- 1.0 A (120 V~)
- 1.3 A (100 V~)
- Power Supply Output
- Nominal output voltage and tolerance: 24 V- / ±1%, 75 Power Draw Units (PDUs)*
- 2.5 A SELV/PELV/NEC® Class 2
- Power Draw Units (PDUs): Supplies 75 PDUs maximum*
- Ambient operating temperature : 32 °F to 131 °F (0 °C to 55 °C).
- Ambient operating humidity: 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Unit generates heat, maximum 28 BTU/hr
- 60 °C maximum calibration point temperature.
Note: This power supply is NOT rated for use with motorized shades/window treatments.