Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.Screen Innovations 5TF133SL12AT 133" Fixed 5 Series 16:9 Projector Screen Slate AT 1.2 is best in class for watching your projector with the lights on. With a 1.2 gain and HDV formatting this fixed screen with flush mount is ideal for home theaters and is future proofed w/ 8K+ resolution.
Slate® AT to give customers the best of both worlds; the best image and the best sound. The effect of the perforated screen has very little attenuation starting at about 1-2kHz and up. Typical impact on frequency response is well within the -3db range with a peak attenuation of -6db at 20kHz
The Fixed 5 Series frame is a 3½” (89 mm) wide by 2” (51 mm) deep, mitered, velvet wrapped aluminum screen frame.
- 133” Diagonal View (16:9)
- Approx. Viewable Dimensions (WxH): 115.9” x 65.2”
- Half Gain 35°
- Fixed screen is wall mountable using steel mounting plate
- Slate 1.2 screens 100% eliminate annoying glare in any environment.
- The multi-particle Slate material can roll tightly and stretched when necessary
- Minimum Throw: 1.5 x Image Width
- Ambient Light Rejection: 65%
- Shipped disassembled
- Product Width: 123.2
- Product Height: 72.4
- Shipping Length: 132
- Shipping Width: 13
- Shipping Weight: 68