Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.The airFiber® X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Operating within the 5.1 to 5.9 GHz frequency, the 2-pack of AF-5G30-S45 30 dBi Antennas for airFiber AF-5X 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radios from Ubiquiti Networks produce a reliable point-to-point signal complete with a 30 dBi gain. In addition to the strength of the signal, users also benefit from a 5.8 degree (3dB) beamwidth and a wind survivability rating of up to 125 mph. Installation has also been simplified thanks to the included pole mounting kit while the weatherproof design allows the antennas to be deployed nearly anywhere.
- Hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions
- Precision elevation adjustment for quickly fine-tuning and adjusting the elevation
- Mounting hardware is made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance
- Fasteners are GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners
- Housed in a compact form factor, antenna offers 30 dBi of gain
- Lightweight yet robust components lessen the load
- Extended depth of the dish reflector rejects noise interference in co-location deployments
- Design of the mounting bracket allows for ease of installation on a pole or tower
- Shroud protects the cables and connectors from natures elements
- Powerful performance for long-range links
- Seamless integration with airFiber radio
- Shipping Weight: 43.8