Important Notice: This product is special order only. It is non-cancellable and non-refundable.
This sleek touchscreen deadbolt allows homeowners to enjoy the convenience of 100% key free unlocking. Unlock your home without the hassle of keys by entering your entry code on the keypad. Works with Zigbee smart home or alarm systems including Xfinity Home.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Zigbee smart home or alarm system including Xfinity Home. Requires compatible hub.
- The lock is 100% key free meaning it's tamper proof and there's no keys to lose or copy.
- Don’t worry about getting locked out due to dead batteries - the lock has a back-up charger so you can give the lock power with a 9V battery to enter your code
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Type: Keypad Electronic Deadbolt, Touchpad
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" – 2 1/4"
- Back Set: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Face Bore Dims: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore Dims:
- 1" Diameter
- 1" Depth
- Cross Bore Dims: 1" Diameter
- Round Corner
- Adjustable Latch to Accommadate a 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Back Set
- Strike Front: Round Corner
- Strike Dims: 1" x 2 1/4"
- A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- UL/cUL: 20 minute UL fire rated when installed on correctly rated/specified door
Environmental: -22F to 140F
- 4 AA Batteries
- 9V Battery can be used as a backup
- Battery Life : Approximately 12 months with regular use
Number of User Codes:
- 25 User codes
- 250 User codes with an optional Yale Smart module
Works With (With optional Yale Smart Module):
- Z-Wave: SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Iris, Vera, Ring & More
- ZigBee: Amazon Key
- iM1: HomeKit
- Google Home
- Product Weight: 2.5
- Shipping Weight: 3
- Key Free Touchscreen Keypad
- Interior of Lock
- Battery cover
- Mounting plate
- Installation Guide and door template
- 4 AA batteries
- Strike Plate
- 2 Inside lock screws
- 4 Strike plate and deadbolt screws
- 6 through bolt screws (use one set, depending on door thickness)
- Optional Yale Smart module